Thank you again for your participation in this summer’s Institute for Educators and Leaders – Teaching About Genocide: From the Holocaust to Darfur.
Please see below for a comprehensive list of all the resources we used and referenced.
Day 1 Materials
Eight Stages of Genocide
- Coping with Genocide in Cambodia, download here
- Download case study materials here
Day 2 Materials
Aftermath: Memory, Forgetting, and Denial
Peace, Justice, Truth, and Reconciliation
Genocide Prevention: a 21st-Century Challenge – panelists
- Center for Victims of Torture website
- University of Minnesota Human Rights Center website
- American Refugee Committee website
- Download speaker contact information here
Resource guide – download here.
Action Steps – download here.
Tents of Witness: Genocide and Conflict
Thank you for making the first annual Summer Institute for Educators and Leaders a success!